Symantec Endpoint Protection
Symantec Endpoint Protection delivers real-time protection for corporate networks against all known types of malware including viruses, spyware and spam.
Symantecs Endpoint Protection includes cutting-edge technology anti-virus that ensures safe operation of corporate desktops, laptops and servers.
Combining AntiVirus with advanced threat protection, Symantec Endpoint Protection delivers unmatched, multi-tier protection against all known types of malware.
Symantec Endpoint Protection supports many clients and is available on various platforms, including Linux. The system offers a wide range of alerting options including email messages, broadcast messages and SNMP traps. It enables administrator to launch a program when specific event occur and is easy manageable and configurable.
Symantec Endpoint Protection gives you a centralized control panel to track threats, enforce policies and generate reports. Additionally, you can use Web-based reporting tool to display current protection state.
Symantec Endpoint Protection Features
- Symantec AntiVirus is now Symantec Endpoint Protection
- Automatically detects, blocks and removes adware, trojan horses, worms and viruses
- Scans incoming email messages at the point of entry
- Protects MTAs and email servers to highest possible level (Symantec Mail Security)
- Blocks malicious code that attempts to disable AntiVirus
- Repairs damaged files by malware and viruses
- One, centralized administration console to enforce security policies and generate reports
- Spyware detection and repairs for invasive risks
- Web-based reporting tool
- Easy-to-install and no downtime during installation process
Support for Linux desktops